Nanny Job and Vacancy
A lovely family, living in Schaan, Liechtenstein, is looking for an experienced nanny to take care of new-born twins. This is a permanent full-time position.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent English or German
- Willing to travel and accompany the family on holidays
- Preferably with a driving license
Duties and responsibilities
- Bathing and dressing the children
- Organising regular nutritious, balanced meals and snacks
- Washing and ironing clothes
- Babysitting duties
- Encouraging creativity, imagination and social development
- Informing parents on their children’s progress
- Caring for physical and mental health: includes looking after the children when sick, supervising administration of medicine (agreed with parents), visits to the doctor, listening to them etc.
- Organising fun, educational activities
- Cleaning and tidying bedroom(s), toys and games room(s)
- Preparing and organising for special occasions, such as birthdays, Christmas etc.
- Preparing luggage and toys for travelling
- Establishing and maintaining good communications with parents at all times
- Respecting and adapting to parental preferences and needs in regards to discipline, routines, activities and living or travel arrangements
6 days a week, flexible hours.
a private furnished room in the house.
Salary and other benefits
High salary for the right candidate.