Housekeeper/Maid Job and Vacancy
A lovely Russian family is looking for a well-experienced housekeeper / cook / nanny for a full time live-in position in Luxembourg.
Tickets to Luxembourg, accommodation (a separate room in the house) and meals are provided by the employer.
Schedule: 5 days a week (Monday to Friday), from 7am to 7 pm; annual leave 28 working days in a year.
Duties and responsibilities
- Full maintenance of cleanliness in the house (3 floors) - all kinds of cleaning
- Make up beds and change linens and towels as required
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards
- Seasonal window washing
- Dust and polish wooden surfaces and furniture, clean metal fixtures and fittings
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers, bathrooms
- Empty and clean trash containers
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry, iron clothing and linen
- Grocery shopping and cooking (breakfast every day and dinner several times a week, traditional Russian and Mediterranean cuisine)
- Childcare (girl, 13 years old)
- Maintaining financial reports on expenses (checks)
- Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements (gardener, repairer etc.)
- Perform other one-time orders within the competence of a housemaid
- Ability to speak French and Russian /or French and English /or German and Russian/or German and English
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- EU driving licence
- Ability to move to Luxembourg
Good salary for the right candidate.