Maternity nurse Job
Couple based in Liège, Belgium, is looking for a Maternity Nurse in mid-November 2015 to take care of their newborn baby.
The family is looking for a native English speaker, fluency in French or Dutch will be an advantage.
The candidate must have experience with young children.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the same position with checkable references
- The candidate must have a driving license
- Dynamic, cheerful, organized, and independent personality, able to take initiative
- The candidate must be flexible and discreet
- Comfortable with animals (the family has two dogs)
- Diplomat and educator
- Love to travel and be comfortable with all means of transport
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participate in the baby's development and awareness (eg. walks, games ...)
- Take the baby to the pediatrician if the family wishes
- Administer medications or practice of care at the request of the family
- Continuous monitoring of the baby
- Practice the hygiene and safety of the newborn (sterilizing bottles, remove the baby from any objects which are easy to swallow ...)
- Wash (mini proper bathtub to the toilet for infants) and dress the baby with activities
- Speak French, English, Dutch or French to English to children (according to the family, according to the teaching methods
Hours and days of work
5 days a week - 2 days off
From 8 am to 7:30 p.m. (with flexibility)
Live-in, accommodation for the candidate
Apartment : 70-80 m2 apartment furnished and includes a bedroom, a lounge, and a bathroom. Possibility to use the family kitchen.
Car available for the candidate.
3 000 euros net per month