Nanny Job and Vacancy
Lovely UHNW family San Francisco / Bay Area is looking for a new full-time live-out nanny to join their family to care for their two children, aged 2.5 year (girl) and 3 months (boy).
Whilst the focus will be on the care of the baby boy, the nanny will also care, at times, for the eldest daughter and ensure the children bond and spend time with one another.
Both parents work full time and already have 3 nannies caring for the family. The family is looking to add one more nanny to work in a team of 4 nannies and follow a shift pattern of 4 days on/4 days off.
The nanny will be responsible for full nursery duties, care and wellbeing of the children, and orchestrate and organize social calendar of the children. The nanny will have a positive disposition and will be happy to work in a team.
Although the family resides in Atherton, California, frequent international travel will be entailed in the role, including trips to Europe in the summer and winter holidays. The family also has a 7 year old friendly and well-trained dog (golden retriever).
- Ideal candidates will have a degree in child development and/or formative experience as a teacher, nanny, or governess.
- Fluent English will be required.
- The nanny must have working papers to work in the US. However, the ideal candidate will be a dual citizen of the US and an EU country, or ability to work in both legally.
- The nanny will be an exceptionally confident driver with a clean driving record.
- A car is provided to transport the children while nannies are on duty.
The Nanny should start asap and its a live in or live out position. Salary depends on experience around $70k to $90k.