Nanny Job and Vacancy
Family based in Chelsea, London is looking for daily nanny with full driving license. They have 2 children aged 5 and 3 years old.
Profile of employer
- French speaking family with 4 children aged from 2 to 13 years.
- Has permanent, full time, live-in staff: Housekeeper, Driver / Housekeeper and Personal Assistant.
- Travels extensively all through the year.
Current or most recent work
- Working as a nanny as a full time profession.
- Solid track record of work experience.
- Has undergone criminal record checks.
- Can provide checkable references from recent employment history.
- It is important that the candidate is proficient in English; however, the employer is open to candidates with mother tongue being non-English.
- Bilingual candidate being a bonus.
- Full time position working five (5) days a week, Monday to Friday, with some potential work on bank & public holidays and weekends.
- Full time on school holidays.
- Core hours: 14:30 – 20:00.
- General care of a 5-year-old girl and 3 year old after school.
- Cooking healthy food for the children.
- Laundry, ironing, general sorting and tidying when required.
- Accompanying the children to activity classes and organise play dates.
- Supervise and help for homework.
- Travel with family during school holiday.
- Occasional night babysitting may be required (sleep-in [paid extra hours]).
Personal qualities and characteristics
- Very reliable in terms of hours and timekeeping.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic about childcare.
- Enthusiastic about cooking.
- Organised and able to multi-task.
- Naturally tidy.
- Flexible (occasional on call)
- The children have no special dietary requirements.
- The household has one cat.
Salary from £500 to £650 net per week commensurate with experience.