Personal Trainer Job
We are looking for a female personal trainer able to work for one of our private clients and their family. You should have a European passport and be eligible to travel in Europe and the Middle East. You will be expected to help and support your client by:
• Setting realistic short- and long-term goals and plan programs accordingly
• Educating, motivating and coaching each family member so they can follow their programs safely and effectively
• Giving advice on health, nutrition and lifestyle
• Helping with workouts, accompanying them during training sessions
• Checking and recording their results, promoting a healthy nutritious diet and habits
Key objectives and competencies
• To provide a comprehensive educational fitness program for the whole family that will enable them to achieve their fitness goals
• Good knowledge of human anatomy, sport and exercise, and nutrition
• To design individual exercise programs tailored to the clients' specific personal needs and goals
• To understand the importance of initial screening and on-going client assessment
• To execute safe and effective individual fitness programs
• A desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
• An ability to motivate others to improve their overall fitness and health
• A dedication to maintaining personal integrity and your own health and fitness
• To demonstrate the correct use of all sports equipment
The ideal candidate should
• Be a role model who leads and promotes a healthy lifestyle
• Be a professional who always dresses according to the current dress code standards
• Assist members by monitoring their exercise programs and helping them reach their fitness and wellness goals
• Maintain up-to-date client health/wellness files
• Ensure the hygiene and cleanliness of gym floors and equipment
• Recommend changes for programs and services in line with current market trends
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• You must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Fluent English (written and verbal), another language will be advantage
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize manage others
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, XL etc.
• A responsible attitude to health and safety
• Knowledge of nutrition and healthy diet
• Problem-solving and stress management skills
• Experience in tennis, squash, swimming and cross fitness training
Education and qualifications
- Valid personal training certification (accepted certifications include: NSCA, ACSM-CPT, ACE, ISSA, AFAA or equivalent)
- You should have a good experience of the Gulf Region, its environment and culture.
Salary from $30.000 to $35.000. Accommodation and car will be provided. You can also expect 30 days holiday leave per year, tickets to your home country once a year, medical cover and home allowance.
Please only apply if you have a clean criminal record from your country of origin and current country of residence. Please send a recent passport and full-length photos.
Please click here if you are interested in other personal trainer jobs.