Live-in Travelling Butler Job and Vacancy
Full time Live-in Travelling Butler Job Offer in London United Kingdom Description
HNW client in a search of a Travelling Butler with at least 10 years’ experience working in a busy household. This is a permanent position based in London, UK. Butler will be working alongside a housekeeper and a personal assistant.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Directing and overseeing the inside the home services together with the team and encouraging high service standards; reporting to the principal daily
- Providing one to one butler service to the principal which will need your full attention at all time.
- Providing, as needed, the proper Butler persona and services in such duties as reception of guests, service at table, beverage and refreshment service and so forth.
- Must be a good cook in order to prepare meals when needed.
- Performing detailed valet work- packing and unpacking. Preparing for travel and overseeing details in timely manner. Must keep on top of all wardrobe, medication, and amenities issues, with assistance from HK and sometimes PA
- Direction and oversight of vendors.
- Oversight of vehicles - Driving Mr When needed
- Maintaining appropriate records, ordering supplies, following up on things that are needed at different times of the year.
- Communicating effectively with the Principals and the PA in ways that give them the information that they require along with the confidence that you are taking care of the details.
- Other duties as they evolve or become needed over time, such as booking flights and other when the PA is away.
- The candidate should be a career oriented and professional with the skill set of the professional Butler. The main character trait is to be anticipatory and self-motivated.
- Detail oriented and self-directed
- Devoted to his job with no family
- Someone with solid, long-standing butlering experience:
- Someone who has worked in a diplomat’s or business executive household preferred
- Someone who has not hopped from job to job, but has worked long periods of time at few employers
- Knowledge of general housekeeping standards
- Knowledge of proper care of silver, china, fine art, antiques, flower arranging, etc.
- Is proficient at table service – formal and informal
- Is proficient at wine service
- Has experience planning (and working) private events – both formal and informal
- Must Love dogs
- Has had former valet or gentleman’s gentleman experience
- Someone who is self-assured, self-starter, secure in his training / experience, energetic, undaunted, flexible, happy; is not offended or daunted easily
- Someone who is loyal, committed, respectful
- Someone with experience managing a small staff
- Someone who dresses impeccably; has good fashion taste
- Someone with a true service heart who takes personal pride in a job well done and is committed to finishing the job, no matter what it takes
- A team player
- Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement.
- Must be able to drive
- Be of good background and willing to submit to pre-employment background, security and medical check.
- Excellent English and French would be a bonus
- vEuropean passport
- Must have 10 years experiences in a busy household to be considerate to this position
- Strong references will be needed
- The Butler / House Manager is on duty for 5 days per week on a flexible schedule to be worked out in advance with generally two consecutive days off, but with 24/7
- Availability. The employer attitude is supportive and cooperative and they highly value the service attitude that puts their needs at a premium. This means flexibility
Live-in Butler Salary
50 000 to 65 000 pound a year depending on experience
Ad reference: 1647 LD
Post on 01/10/2020 by Morgan & Mallet International
Our Domestic staffing agency is pleased to offer you another Butler Job Offer in USA similar