Estate Manager Job Offer and Vacancy in Palm Beach, Florida, United States of America Description
Our High Profile Client seeks an experienced, highly organized and thorough Estate Manager to be in charge of a private luxury residence and staff based in Palm Beach, Florida, US, responsible for a resident staff team including a butler, a chef, housekeepers and security personnel.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Providing full-time management and responsibility for the residence;
- Ensuring the highest levels of service and expectations are always met;
- Managing the entire resident staff team; acting as the Principal’s “go-to person”;
- Controlling, maintaining and streamlining property and household expenses;
- Looking after delicate and bespoke assets including, valuable antique and state of the art furnishings, fabrics and finishes;
- Overseeing the maintenance of the estate as well as renovations if applicable;
- Supervising food and beverage and coordination of the set-up of events with vendors;
- Dealing with a wide range of suppliers including maintenance, F&B, security, etc.
- Ability to work long hours and the fast pace of the environment.
- Securing full confidentiality & security of the family information at all times.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience with a proven track record of achievements in similar roles; positive verifiable references, a must;
- Previous luxury boutique hotel experiences a clear advantage; a degree level qualification in hospitality or residential management would be an asset;
- Strong housekeeping experience; ability to lead, train, appraise a small to medium sized team with a hands-on approach; should lead by example;
- Ability to manage a variety of in-house smart systems;
- Full service approach with strong hands-on mindset, eager to provide administrative, managerial and menial tasks as well;
- Ability to work autonomously; a true self-starter;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Exceptional organizational, multitasking and time management skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Disciplined and focused on delivering very high service standards;
- Presentable, polished and poised - however, a true 21st century modern mindset;
- Flexible and resilient; high degree of emotional and managerial judgement;
- Professional mindset and manner; meticulous and hardworking;
- The highest eye for detail;
- Aspiring to settle in the role in a long-term fashion, making the property his own;
- Constant use of discretion and confidentiality a must.
- This is a Live-Out role.
- Permanent role
- Full Time
- Own vehicle is preferred
Estate Manager Salary
A very competitive salary will be offered to the most suited candidate
Our Domestic staffing agency is pleased to offer you another Estate Manager Job Offer in Orange, California, USA similar