This role has been filled
Private Chauffeur Vacancy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America Description
A high profile family residing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US require the appointment of a Chauffeur for private and business purposes.
The role expects the candidate to make themselves available for all travel between the main residence, the client’s offices and excursions during the week and weekends.
The client requires a candidate that knows the Lauderdale area to Miami and surrounds.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Driving the family members to meetings and appointments
- Driving the Principal to and from his offices
- Choosing safe routes for client transportation
- Ensuring maintenance and upkeep of the vehicles through record keeping of the maintenance plans, licencing etc.
- Ensuring the car is always clean and presentable
- General maintenance including tyre checks, fuel & oil checks and ensuring the vehicles are ready for travel at all times.
- Running errands, shopping, posting, dry cleaning etc.
- Helping with some gardening or handyman duties if needed
- Experience in a similar position for no less than 5 years
- Very flexible attitude _ all overtime hours will be paid for and accommodation provided if required.
- Good at multitasking, scheduling, prioritization and time keeping
- Friendly and positive personality
Schedule: 5.5 – 6 days/week, 8-10 hours per day.
Private Chauffeur Salary
Negotiable based on current income.
Ad reference: 1621 SA
Post on 06/08/2020 by Morgan & Mallet International
Our Domestic staffing agency is pleased to offer you another private chauffeur job in Switzerland similar