Laundress Job and Vacancy in Lucerne, Switzerland Description
A family of 10 is looking for a laundress around Lucerne, Switzerland, in order to assume full charge of the household laundry, clothes and linens. The household is occupied by 4 family members maximum, and during 7 months per year.
The candidate will have to be able to work unsupervised and maintain a formal and professional manner at all times.
The family is open to either a full time or part time position.
This is a live-out position, to be filled as soon as possible.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Assuming full charge of household laundry, and ironing of clothes and linens
- Sorting, washing, loading and unloading laundry
- Washing and caring for garments
- Ironing, folding and distributing clean laundry
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Mending of clothing and handling stain removal
- Organizing all household laundry, hanging and folding items into assigned closets
- Sorting and managing the delivery of clothing to dry cleaners
- Keeping an inventory of the seasonal wardrobes and preparing them for proper storage
- Cataloging designer and couture clothes and accessories
- Packing and unpacking clothes for travel
- Able to differentiate fabrics in order to decide what is the best way of washing them and pressing them
- Assist with overflow tasks
- Having a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a formal household
- Good organizational skills and customer service state of mind
- Effective communicative skills
- Able to works unsupervised and maintain a professional manner at all times
- Being able to maintain a positive attitude with the family
- Excellent ironing skills
- Skilled at using steam presses
- Job position : Laundress (M/F)
- Working place : Around Lucerne, Switzerland
- Working hours : Can be a 50% or 100% contract
Depending on profile
Our recruiter are please to offer another laundress job in London, UK