This position has been filled
Live-out Housekeeper Job Offer in Zurich, Switzerland Description
Our return client is looking for a live-out Housekeeper for their house in Zurich, Switzerland. The start of the job will be on the 1st September 2020. This is a permanent full-time position for a household with two adults permanently living in Zurich.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Cleaning the house
- Washing / ironing
- Shopping for the household
- No cooking needed
- Dry cleaning and other similar errands
- Liaising with the gardener
- Dog walking once per day for an hour (and feeding the dogs). They are a pair of beautiful and very mild mannered Vizslas.
- Experienced established housekeeper with excellent references
- Local person, so live out
- Available to stay over when required (there is a separate two room plus bathroom accommodation for staff) if both principals are travelling (not often)
- Clean driving licence (the clients provide a new VW Golf for duties)
- Dog friendly
- Conversational English
- Schedule: 40 hours per week, 8 hours a day. From 8 am to 5 pm with an hour lunch break.
Live-out Housekeeper Salary
Ad reference: 1611 LD
Post on 16/07/2020 by Morgan & Mallet International
Our recruiters are please to offer another similar Housekeeper job