Bodyguard Job Offer
This position has been filled
Bodyguard Vacancy in Hillcrest, Durban, South Africa Description
The personal safety of an UHNW business man is required by him and thus he is looking for a personal bodyguard who has the ability to handle his personal safety and security
The Personal Bodyguard will be expected handle his personal safety during business global trips and at his home in South Africa.
During these assignments, accommodation and transportation will be provided.
The successful Candidate will need an advanced driving certificate and be able to accommodate extremely demanding and flexible hours.
The ability to accommodate International travel with short notice is a necessity.
This permanent appointment also demands a candidate with advanced driving certification, ability to accommodate extremely demanding and flexible hours, ability to accommodate international travel with short notice.
For security and confidentiality, an excellent reference-based track record for confidentiality and security is a must.
During the trips the planning of security of safe routes and exit strategies will be absolutely necessary. This will require a full Personal Assistant role from the Personal Bodyguard aswell.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Principle to be accompanied during business trips
- First class professional protection at all times
- Work will include both indoors and outdoors
- The implementation of security procedures in the home, seeing to the home’s security and security system upgrades.
- Chauffeur duties if required occasionally
- All personal errands to be run
- Accompanying the Principal during dinner, appointments, etc.
- Protection of Principal from injury, invasion of privacy and or any other suspicious acts
- All locations to be checked before the arrival of Principal
- English and French need to be spoken fluently
- Arabic basic
- Experience of 4 years
- Ability and experience working with and for International VIP’s
- Driving license with Advanced Driving Certification
- Travel across Europe and the globe will be necessary
- Schedule will be flexible
- On-call assignments 24/7
- Seasonal months will be Summer – Winter i.e. (July-August-January-March)
- The employer will cover travel expenses and accommodation
- Commencement Anticipated for June 2020
Successful candidate will receive a very good remuneration