Butler Job and Vacancy
Butler in Villars sur Ollon, Switzerland Job description
Our return client is looking for an extremely flexible and highly motivated individual for a travelling All-Rounder/Butler position based in Villars sur Ollon, Canton Vaud, Switzerland. Start as soon as possible.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Housekeeping (chalet in Villars, Canton Vaud ) – management of gardening, cooking, cleaning, laundry (including ironing), changing bed linen, ski equipment, shopping food and other supplies, valeting cars and miscellaneous local support
- Transport – local transport of principal and his family and guests in Villars, transport of principal, his children and guests when required
- Summer travel – drive cars to/from Switzerland to the UK, spend 4-6 weeks carrying out similar tasks at principal’s house in the UK
- Ad hoc travel – travel with principal on business trips or family travel, transportation of various goods in support of principal’s business and family requirements
- Able to speak English and French
- Valid international driving licence
- Extremely flexible
- Able to cook simple dishes
- Schedule: Full-time with significant weekend work and anti-social hours, live in (Villars year round and hotels during summer vacations). During the winter, days off will be mid-week tba (e.g. Tuesday, Thursday).
- Accommodation will be provided in Villars and elsewhere when travelling as part of the employment. The employment will involve significant time away from candidate’s family.
The job will be remunerated competitively
Ad reference: 1551 LD
Post on 31/01/2020 by Morgan & Mallet International