Job and Vacancy Cook/Executive Housekeeper
Lovely Family that own a house in Armonk, New-York, US and an apartment in NYC are seeking a full-time experienced Cook/Executive Housekeeper who speaks fluent English and Hindi.
The person will be responsible for cooking meals for the family (mostly dinners, for 2 adults and a 10 y.o. child) and ensuring proper maintenance of the family house, apartment, and vehicles.
Start: As soon as possible.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Cooking for the family (mainly dinners)
- Organizing, and maintenance of the house in Armonk and apartment in NYC
- Purchase household supplies, ordering groceries and produce
- Supervise vendors, contractors and other household staff
- Management of daily and deep cleaning of the home, assist the staff with cleaning and laundry tasks as needed
- Assistance with preparation for events, family visits, etc.
- Helping with table service during events
- Taking care of family vehicles
- Some babysitting if needed
- Running errands
- Valid driver’s licence
- Proficient in Hindi and English
- Good at cooking Indian food
- Experience in a similar position
- Hold American passport or Green Card
- Positive attitude, courteous and friendly
- Checkable references
Working hours: Approximately 8am-5pm, 5 days/week, some flexibility required
Negotiable depending on profile