Job and Vacancy Temporary Housekeeper
A couple with a small dog is looking for a part-time temporary Housekeeper to work in a 3-bedroom house in East Finchley, London, UK.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Cleaning and organising the house
- Do some laundry and ironing
- Keeping things in order
- From time to time helping around the kitchen but being a cook is not mandatory
- Experience in private households
- Good recommendations
- A very good disposition
- Flexible, organized, and kind person
- It’s a plus if the candidate speaks Spanish or at least understands the basics
- Someone who enjoys making themselves useful
- Preferably self-employed candidate but it’s not a must
- Start date: As soon as possible; until 13 February 2020.
- Schedule: Negotiable, 20-24 hours/week. Either 5 days/week but only 4 hours/day or could be 3 times a week but more hours.
Temporary Housekeeper Salary
Excellent salary for the right candidate, negotiable