Travelling Butler in Cannes, French Riviera
Family is looking for a Travelling Butler near Cannes, French Riviera.
The butler will be the primary interface with the family and guests and has the main role to extend a formal, and a personalized service. Extensive knowledge of wine, cocktails, event planning is required.
The butler must effectively manage their team to execute impeccable guest service and communicate with the other departments onboard to ensure exceptional guest experience
- Would follow the family on the two boats, villas, flats, around 8 months of the year.
- Assist with planning and organizing parties and events
- Would collaborate and organize the staff in relation with the guests’ activities on board and in the private properties where he/she escorts the family.
- Review the menus, arrange the tables, supervise and execute service of meals and drinks to guests.
- Keeping wine cellars and having knowledge regarding fine wines.
- Welcoming guests and provide detailed and seamless service from arrival until departure.
- Valeting service to the care of his client's wardrobe.
- May assume the role of a Personal or Household Secretary, hold and execute the family agenda.
- May have to carry out personal shopping, handle the mail and be in charge of certain household accounts.
- Must be adaptable and ready to take on new responsibilities as and when his employer sees fit.
- Vast knowledge about wines and spirits
- Possession of excellent public communication skills.
- Excellent managerial and supervision skills.
- Good general appearance, very clean and well mannered.
- A keen eye for details and a good capacity to adapt to any request or situation.
- Resilient to stress and able to handle requests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Understands concepts of privacy and confidentiality, invisible and available.
- Attention to detail.
- ENG 1, BST, Security Awareness
- Education as butler
- Previous experience minimum two years as butler in superyachts and or private households.
Salary range 3 500 - 4 500 EUR/ month
Ad reference : 1171 LD
Post on 22/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International