Live-out Housekeeper job
Our client based in Kensington, London, United Kingdom, is looking for a live out housekeeper. The candidate will work in a property, adjacent to 4 flats that they are also responsible for.
The family does not reside in these residences and the candidate must understand importance of security, able to set alarms and liaising with contractors.
• Candidate who is highly organized
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to multi-task
• Flexible candidate
• Experienced in cleaning silver and delicate materials
• Experience in cleaning marble floors
Duties may include
• Some light cooking/preparation when the family is in town
• Maintenance and cleaning to a high standard
• Laundry to include clothing, bed linen, delicate items and hand- washing.
• Maintenance of 5 bedroom property
• Shopping if required & running errands
• Polishing Silver and brass
• Maintenance/cleaning of crystal
• Cleaning marble floors
This includes cleaning of marble, silver, brass and fine furniture.
Schedules: 6 days a week, 6 – 8 hours a day, client will inform once they are in town
Salary – Negotiable
Ad reference: 1161 LD
Post on 21/10/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International