Private Stylist in Doha, Qatar
UHNW client is looking for a Private Stylist to work in Doha, Qatar. The stylist will work with a male principal only for cultural reason. The right candidate has to be creative with a keen attention for details.
He must be highly adaptable and capable of working in a fast paced environment. Must have experience in styling or fashion industry, he can travel easily, able to pack the luggage at a short notice to prepare complete outfits, organised, discreet with good manners and reputation.
Start as soon as possible.
- Knowledge of fashion and the latest fashion trends
- Must be able to travel at short notice
- Active, always prepared
- Speaks English and French
- Experience in a similar position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Styling man's wardrobe
- Look after client’s different types of suits
- Wardrobe management
- Preparing suitable clothing for Conference/meeting/different events
- Luggage packing
- Coordinating with tailors and designers
- Extensive travel
48 hours a week (flexible about when, there are no set times and schedules and one must be flexible to client needs)
Salary: Depend on candidate’s skill/expertise/experience
Ad reference: 1157 LD
Post on 14/10/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International