Our client is looking for an experienced Housekeeper for their 400 m2 property in Stockholm, Sweden. The position is live in, accommodation will be provided.
The right candidate has to have experience in providing 5 star service (experience in 5 star hotels or private households). The clients owns several properties in Europe, and the housekeeper will be required to accompany the client and maintain them too.
The position may be suitable for a domestic couple too. In such case, the housekeeper’s partner will be responsible for gardening and handyman duties.
Start: As soon as possible.
- Experience in a similar position
- Skilled in looking after delicate materials (natural stone, wood, etc)
- Able to work to a 5 star standard
- Active person
- Good with children (the client’s children spend afternoons in the property)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular and deep cleaning of the property
- Cleaning marble, mahogany wood and other delicate surfaces
- Knowledge of cleaning products and their proper use
- Running errands
- Cooking for the children when they are staying at the property
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3.30/5 pm
Up to 5 000 euros per month
Ad reference: 1155 LD
Post on 09/10/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International