Morgan Mallet International Agency, based in Mayfair, London, UK is looking for a SEO who has excellent skills and experience. You'll be responsible for driving and optimising our eight website to increase organic traffic.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and deliver organic search campaigns
- Set ups Google Adwords campaign
- Measure campaigns effectively, providing detailed analysis, reporting and inform follow up strategies
- Ensure our website is technically optimised and fit for purpose
- Performing keyword research and analysis
- Use tools to spot trends and opportunities, suggesting content ideas where possible and working closely with the content and PR team to ensure optimum results
- Leading change and testing plans to continuously improve SEO performance
- Communicate with the other SEO based in Paris, France
- Developing content planning, optimizing existing content and managing blogs
- Performance monitoring & goal setting.
- Weekly and monthly SEO reports for tracking actions.
- Ideally, 5+ year's experience in an SEO focussed role
- Track record of success developing and running off-page optimization projects, including link building
- Experience using tools for auditing, rankings, research including Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Google Search Console, Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience of mobile/computer SEO across multiple markets/regions
- Confident carrying out technical SEO audits
- Wordpress or/and Weebly CMS experience
Salary : £40,000 - £50,000
Ad reference: 1154 PA
Post on 08/10/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International