Private Jet Flight Attendant Job
Our client is looking to fill a position for a Mandarin speaking Flight Attendant on a private Challenger 650 operation. The aircraft is based in Farnborough, UK and used by a private family mainly for weekend trips to Italy and other destinations in Europe, and sometimes China.
This is a full-time position, the schedule is not fixed so the flight attendant has to be flexible (plenty of notice will be given). The position is live out so the candidate has to be based in London, UK or somewhere not too far from Farnborough.
- Fluent Mandarin speaker
- Experience in corporate aviation will be an advantage
- Good with children
- Understanding of 5 star service
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring safe and comfortable trips for the family
- Managing catering on flights
- Providing in-flight service
- Cleaning and organising the aircraft’s interior
- Maintaining inventories
- Adhering to safety standards
- Maintaining confidentiality
Salary and Package: 40,000 - 45,000 GBP gross per year, 28 days of annual leave, pension contribution.
Start: As soon as possible
Ad reference: 1150 LD
Post on 25/09/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International
Please click here if you are interested in other steward jobs.