Butler Job and Vacancy
A UHNW family in Muscat, the Sultanate of Oman, requires the appointment of a highly qualified and experienced Private Female Butler (for cultural reason) to join their luxury private villa hospitality team and work alongside the executive chef and his team to deliver the highest level of hospitality services at all times.
A European passport and the ability to travel in Europe, USA and the Middle East would be advantageous.
The following are the key responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the villa
- Providing hospitality and excellent service for principals and all guests; includes formal service
- Event planning and execution; set-up and service, post-event clean-up and follow-through.
- Calendar management; scheduling services to the home and informing principals of appointments.
- Overseeing facilities systems, daily procedures, and maintenance
- Managing large teams of domestic staff; training, scheduling, etc.
- Maintaining orderly operation and meticulous appearance of staff and systems
- Coordinating with the Chef to assist with and oversee daily meal service
- Inventory and procurement of household supplies.
- Light housekeeping; includes care of fine art, antiques, and furniture.
- Maintaining a fleet of vehicles and facilities (pool, gym, etc.)
- Handling special requests, errands, and related duties
Key qualifying criteria
- Professional, flexible, zero attitude and positive.
- Personal and professional, immaculate hygiene must.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Health conditions.
- Must have excellent presentation and work to meticulous attention to detail.
- Must have good work ethic.
- Flexibility to work during weekends / extended working hours.
- Ability to multi task and use initiative.
Ad reference: 1147 SA
Post on 20/09/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International