Travelling Butler in Monaco, Monte Carlo
Family is looking for a Travelling Butler in Monaco, Monte Carlo. The candidate will be working directly with the principal, as well as managing household staff, ensuring the properties are maintained and run smoothly. Extensive knowledge of service is required.
This role is two weeks on and two weeks off.
The butler must effectively manage their team to execute impeccable service, attend to the needs of the principal and communicate with the other departments to ensure exceptional service.
- General knowledge of different service styles and class
- Daily table service experience as well as organizing and running large dinners and events
- Able to co-ordinate different tasks as well as deal with all service-related requirements
- Service of vitamins and supplements, Inventory, order
- Supervise wardrobe, organize clothes shopping\on-line orders when needed
- Good knowledge of packing
- Shoe polishing
- Good coordination skills, experience coordinating with service suppliers (beauticians, hairdressers, coaches and others)
- Good capacity to adapt to any request or situation.
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Able to work alone without supervision and plan ahead
- Immaculate attention to details
- Resistant to stress and able to handle requests in a professional and efficient manner
- Fluent in English , Russian is not mandatory but a good bonus
- 2-3 years’ Experience as a private Butler or Lead service on a Yacht
- EU National due to travel required
- Well mannered
- Ready for intensive traveling
- Annually salary 48.000 - 60.000 euros annual
- 90 days leave annually
- Economy flights , provided accommodation (hotel or staff rooms) when at work as well as meals when in residence or per diem when traveling
Ad reference: 1139 LD
Post on 21/08/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International