Travelling House Manager in Kuwait city, Kuwait
A new live-in position is available in Kuwait city, Kuwait for a female travelling house manager/Personal assistant (for cultural reason). The property has 10 bedrooms and the candidate would be dealing with the female principal only.
The ideal candidate would be motivated, trustworthy and discreet; assisting the principal as and when required, delegating and managing staff.
Travel with the principal is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position
- Ability to provide formal service
- Fluent English, Arabic is a plus
- Candidate must be female for cultural reasons
- Understands culture/tradition of the middle east
- Ability to travel
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Motivated and willing to work as part of a team
- Must have a university degree
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring the household is run smoothly
- Reinforcing household protocols among staff and guests
- Overseeing and checking the work of other household staff such as gardeners, housekeepers, etc.
- Maintain schedules/diary management
- Maintenance and cleaning of silverware and crystal
- Managing stock and supplies
- Carrying out inventories of valuables
- Liaising with contractors
- Preparing luggage, packing / unpacking if required
- Travelling with principal if required
Ad reference: 1138 LD
Post on 20/08/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International
Position on hold