House Manager in Saint-Moritz, Switzerland
UHNW Family is looking for an experienced House Manager to organise and maintain their property in Saint-Moritz, Switzerland.
The right candidate has to prove a minimum 5 years of experience as a House Manager for UHNW and HNW Families with excellent references.
The candidate will be reponsible of the domestic staff (6 team members including a driver, a chef, housekeepers, a butler, a gardener).
This is a live-in position to start ASAP.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring smooth running of the property
- Managing and organizing the work of the household staff and arrange their
schedules in collaboration with the estate manager
- Recruitment and training of the domestic staff
- Manage household budget and payroll in collaboration with the estate
- Overseeing all security procedures withint the property
- Manage inventories
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Planning and organizing dinner parties and events
- Running errands
- Proven minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Able to manage a team of a household personnel
- Responsible and autonomous, able to motivate a team
- Hardworking, discrete and trustworthy
- Confidential and discreet
- Speak english and italian
- Ideally speak german
Starting date : ASAP
Working contract: CDI – Full time
Working hours : 45 weekly hours
5 days a week
Trial period : 1 month
Salary : 90 000 - 100 000 CHF net annually
Ad reference: 1137 LD
Post on 20/08/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International
Position on hold