Personal Assistant, Greenwich, Connecticut, USA
A new personal assistant position is available in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA.
The ideal candidate would have experience as an estate manager, willing to travel, organized and flexible. This is a live-out or live-in position with an immediate start.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position/ as an estate manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Ability and willing to travel frequently
- Ability to take initiative and
- Positive and willing to learn/adapt
- Interest/knowledge of art is a plus
- This role will require to be available during weekend and one must be flexible during the week.
- Managing the employer’s day to day schedules
- Manage all correspondences
- Assist the principal in all aspects of her needs (domestic, professional and personal).
- Organizing all important documentation, maintaining it up-to-date and readily accessible
- Liaise with the PA in London
- Diary management, arranging meetings, agendas.
- Wardrobe maintenance: pack/unpack, place newly acquired items, send items to consignment, etc.
- Organising all travel, booking domestic and international personal travel as needed (both commercial and private), and create itineraries
- Be responsible for both the client and her partner diaries (when he is in residence)
- Preparing vacation home for visit: coordinating and working with house managers
- Managing the principal’s residence and ensure other properties are running smoothly
- Supervision renovations and repairs
- Researching and hiring vendors of various services
- Acting as liaison between contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers etc.
- Pet duties
- Occasionally handle dry cleaning
- Keep environment organized
- Work with other home staff
- Projects and other as needed roles and responsibilities
- Client has an interest in art – candidate knowledge/interest of art would be a plus.
To be discussed
Salary – To be discussed
Ad reference: 1134 LD
Post on 20/08/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International