Housekeeper, Kensington, London, United Kingdom
A new live-out Housekeeper position has become available in a 800 m2 house in Kensington, London, United Kingdom. The housekeeper will work in a team with other staff.
Start: As soon as possible.
Schedule: 5 days a week 10am- 6:30pm.
Salary: £32,000 Gross per year (£12 nph)
- At least 3 years of experience
- Detailed oriented
- Able to follow instructions
- Available immediately
- Highly professional
- Team player
- Not allergic to cats
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning, including special flooring (marble, parquet, stone in the swimming pool area, etc), leather furniture, various surfaces: stainless steel, silver, velvet, etc)
- Cleaning and maintaining the condition of various technical appliances (steam oven, professional steam iron, washing machine, oven, dishwashers, etc)
- Looking after VIP wardrobe, e.g. washing (including hand wash), ironing , steam iron systems, organising and maintaining all items with the appropriate care, (being able to use various tools and detergents for cleaning shoes, clothing and bags)
- Accepting deliveries
- Unpacking and sorting the groceries according to the strict order in the refrigerator/cupboard (required by the family)
- Packing/unpacking the luggage
- Cleaning and replacing cat litter
Ad reference: 1130 LD
Post on 01/08/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International