Dog sitter in Weybridge, Surrey, United Kingdom
Dog sitter is required to support a busy professional in Weybridge, Surrey, United Kingdom.
Duties to include
- Static residential pet sitting, walks and feeding family’s 3 well
- Behaved dogs.
- You will also be expected to sit evenings and occasional weekends as required, overtime salary added.
- Opportunity to expand and create an animal sanctuary onsite such as chickens, cottage garden etc.
- Employers are seeking someone on a live-out basis, to begin with - although a one bedroom cottage is where you will pet sit, at the residence, and stay over when needed.
- Dog sitting, pet behaviour, dog training skills and former experience required, plus DBS, references and own vehicle.
- Gentle, positive reinforcement training methods only.
- Being security conscious and happy to stay static, on residence essential.
- Hours roughly 8 hours per day, 5 days a week. Salary £33,000 + overtime
- Start date - August 5th 2019
Ad reference: 1117 LD
Post on 18/07/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International