House Manager in Kuwait City, Kuwait
High profile Kuwait city, Kuwait based family seeks an experienced, highly organized and thorough Compound/House Manager to oversee a residential compound based in Kuwait.
The incumbent will be responsible for a resident team of 20 including butlers, kitchen staff, drivers, housekeeping, maintenance and security personnel.
- Providing full-time management and responsibility for the compound;
- Ensuring the highest levels of service and expectations are always met;
- Managing the entire resident team; acting as the stakeholders “go-to person”;
- Controlling, maintaining and streamlining property and household expenses; administration of the housing staff;
- Looking after delicate and bespoke assets including, state of the art furnishings, fabrics and finishes;
- Overseeing the maintenance of the compound, including landscaping, pools, security and all associated personnel;
- Supervising food and beverage with a team of kitchen staff and coordination of the set-up of events with vendors;
- Dealing with a wide range of suppliers including maintenance, F&B, security, etc.
- 10 to 15 years of relevant professional experience with a proven track record of achievements in similar roles; positive verifiable references, a must;
- Previous hospitality experiences a must; facilities management and catering highly desirable; a degree level qualification in hospitality would be an asset;
- Strong housekeeping experience; ability to lead, train, appraise a small to medium sized team with a hands-on approach; should lead by example;
- Ability to manage a variety of in-house smart systems;
- Full service approach with strong hands-on mindset, eager to provide administrative, managerial and menial tasks as well;
- Ability to work autonomously; a true self-starter;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Exceptional organizational, multitasking and time management skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Disciplined and focused on delivering very high service standards;
- Presentable, polished and poised - however, a true 21st century modern mindset;
- Flexible and resilient; high degree of emotional and managerial judgement;
- Professional mindset and manner; meticulous and hardworking;
- The highest eye for detail;
- Aspiring to settle in the role in a long-term fashion;
- Previous experience working with MENA clients an advantage;
- Constant use of discretion and confidentiality a must.
Ad reference : 1113 SA
Post on 18/07/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International