Housekeeping Manager Job
A high-profile Kuwait city, Kuwait based family has an immediate need for a skilled Housekeeping Manager for their residence.
The client is keen to have on aboard a qualified, self-governing and energetic candidate who will control, maintain and streamline the housekeeping activities with a view to ensure that the highest level of service is maintained.
The ideal applicant should be service-oriented, hardworking, discreet, proactive and professional with a credible work history in preferably a 5-star hotel property/ high profile private residence.
• Developing and implementing relevant as well as futuristic Standard Operating Procedures in the areas of housekeeping with a strong focus on quality assurance.
• Implement, effectively, all housekeeping policies and procedures including health & safety and security
• Oversee the overall maintenance and upkeep of the residence (through in-house personnel/staff and third-party service providers)
• Monitor Housekeeping inventories to ensure adequate levels are maintained; ensuring budget controls though effective stock management and well managed schedules
• Attention to Detail - keeping the premises clean, well maintained, stocked, and properly stored. Eliminates waste of supplies.
• Inspect, regularly, all delicate and bespoke assets including state of the art furnishings, fabrics, fixtures, fittings to ensure compliance to standards and take action as necessary to conform to standard
• Perform routine inspections of all housekeeping areas and take corrective measure, where necessary
• Provides courteous, personalized, attentive, sincere, consistent service by responding promptly and efficiently to request & complaints of the family members
• Resolves difficult or unusual problems which may arise, while maintaining good relationships, demonstrating outstanding hospitality through the corrective action taken.
• Assists in maintaining a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence, in service and cleanliness
• Demonstrate the required flexibility and lead by example by filling in in at times of sickness, absence of staff members.
• Female with 10+ years of relevant professional experience and a proven track record of achievements in similar roles; positive verifiable references, a must;
• Previous hospitality experiences a must; preferably with a 5-star luxury hotel/private residence (VIP Family)
• Previous experience working with GCC based clients/hotels an advantage;
• Detail oriented with the ability to respect a schedule and organize the works
• Strong housekeeping experience; ability to lead, train, appraise a small to medium sized team with a hands-on approach; should lead by example;
• Ability to manage a variety of in-house smart systems;
• Full service approach with strong hands-on mindset, eager to provide administrative, managerial and menial tasks as well;
• Ability to work autonomously; a true self-starter;
• Excellent command of English language;
• Exceptional organizational, multitasking and time management skills;
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Disciplined and focused on delivering very high service standards;
• Presentable, polished and poised
• Flexible and resilient; high degree of emotional and managerial judgement;
• Professional mindset and manner; meticulous and hardworking;
• The highest eye for detail;
• Eagerness to be employed on a long-term basis and commit
Ad reference : 1112 SA
Post on 18/07/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International