Travelling Chef in York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Our repeat clients based in York, Yorkshire, UK are looking for a Travelling Private Chef with experience in preparing healthy food with special emphasis on fish and vegetarian dishes.
This position is permanent, the chef will be working between the Principals’ home in North Yorkshire, their house in the south of France and on board their yacht wherever it may be (cruising, in the Mediterranean or Caribbean).
The chef will be responsible for cooking for the couple and any guests that may join them and perhaps one or 2 staff members when in the UK or France but on board the yacht there is also a crew chef.
The couple don’t have any special dietary requirements but do like to eat very healthy (a lot of fish and vegetarian) and they do not like spicy food.
Start: As soon as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cooking healthy meals according to the clients’ preferences
- Being completely responsible for the couple’s meals
- Cooking for guests when required, including for formal occasions
- Menu planning
- Grocery shopping, ordering ingredients
- Ensuring the kitchen is clean and tidy after use
- Travelling with the couple
- Respecting hygiene and safety rules
- Experience as a private/personal chef
- Checkable references
- EU passport holder
- Looking for a long-term position
- Available and flexible
- Positive attitude
Accommodation is provided at all locations. A shared cottage on the Estate in North Yorkshire, staff accommodation in the grounds of the couple’s home in France and crew quarters on board their yacht.
Negotiable for the right person with the necessary experience.
Ad reference : 1107 LD
Post on 08/07/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International