Live out Housekeeper in Regent’s Park, London, United Kingdom
A new full time housekeeper position is now available in a formal household 6 floor property (with no lift) in Regent’s Park, London, UK. The client is looking for a energetic, professional and experienced candidate. This is opportunity begins as soon as possible.
- Candidate who is proactive and energetic
- Experienced in cleaning silver and delicate materials
- Experience in cleaning marble floors
- Experience in a formal household/yacht
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work with others
Duties may include
- Cleaning to high standard
- Laundry to include clothing, bed linen, delicate items and hand- washing.
- Maintenance of 6 floor property
- Preparation of dinner table for the principle and family.
- Polishing Silver
- Maintenance/cleaning of crystal
- Cleaning marble floors
This includes cleaning of marble, brass and fine furniture.
Schedules: Rota/Shift – 36/48 hours a week – 6am - 6pm
Salary – £15nph
Ad reference : 1097 LD
Post on 27/06/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International