Female Lodge Manager Job Offer and Vacancy
A hotel group is looking a hotel manager, preferably female, for their private luxury resort located on a private game reserve in Limpopo Province South Africa.
The candidate/candidates will be responsible for the entire resort (luxury lodges).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to the quality standards and ensure customer satisfaction by promoting a lifestyle and a high- quality atmosphere, in close collaboration with the Head Chef and the entire team.
- Local operations (customer reception, accommodation, catering and bar, human resources (35 employees), enforce hygiene and safety rules, coordinate the supply chain, sales of derivative products and leisure activities), increase the occupancy rate and revenue by developing extra services (bar, restaurant, excursions, boutiques, development of entertainment products - dinners, birthdays, weddings, photo activities, etc).
- Harmoniously and ethically manage human resources (organisation, training, management), maintain good relations with local authorities and service providers & suppliers.
- General maintenance of the property and equipment, implementation and monitoring of preventive maintenance plan, facilitating general maintenance and, ensuring high quality standards
- Follow budgets, and liaise with the company owner and local service providers in relation to any works.
- Daily financial management of the operation and monthly reporting according to the criteria of the company (meet the financial objectives in terms of turnover, costs and achieve profitability objectives).
Participate in the following activities (with the owner)
- Development of marketing, sales and communication strategies (BtoB, BtoC, for France, Benelux, UK, Italy, South Africa, Russia, Reunion, Lebanon, UAE, etc markets and, in general, for all potential markets) aimed at developing the occupancy rate and turnover of the company
- Organisation and support of the BtoB and BtoC reservation in a second time
- Optimisation of the information and management systems of the company
- Ensure excellent relations with the local population and follow the actions carried out
- Organise the working time so that the missions set out above, and the related responsibilities, are perfectly executed.
- Experience as a hotel manager in luxury hotels
- Verifiable references
- Must be Fluent English and additional African languages would be a plus
- Dynamic and sporty person
- Versatile and pro-active
- Available to live far away from home
- Able to adapt to local staff
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Accustomed to demanding and wealthy international clients
Excellent salary for an experienced candidate/candidates
Ad reference 1085 SA
Post on 03/06/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International