Assistant Corporate Villa Manager in Bryanston, Johannesburg, South Africa
VIP high-profile client seeks an experienced, highly organized and thorough Corporate Villa Manager’s Assistant to be in charge of a private luxury residence and staff based in Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa, responsible for a resident team including a butler, a chef, housekeepers and security personnel.
- 5 years of experience as a Head Housekeeper/Supervisor for private families & hospitality environments
- Fluent English
- Excellent managerial skills
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Good laundering, ironing and cleaning skills _ teaching & executing
- Good skills in taking care of fine linens, fabrics and luxury clothes _ teaching & executing
- Excellent skills in taking care of valuable surfaces and natural materials (stone, wood, marble, gold,
- Wardrobe management skills
- Attentive to details
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the properties, remotely or hands on as required.
- Managing and organizing a team of housekeepers responsible for each home.
- Implementation & training of all aspects of high levels & standards of housekeeping.
- Implementation & training of all aspects of high levels & standards of laundering.
- Home upkeep & preparations before occupancy.
- Full responsibility for all aspects that effect the interior of the home & it’s cleanliness.
- Organising their timetables and rotas
- Performing housekeeper duties (laundry and ironing, cleaning valuable items) when required
- Hiring and training new domestic staff
- Managing VIP wardrobe
- Liaising with supplies, contractors and vendors
- Packing and unpacking the suitcases
- Table setting and table service
- Expenses reporting
- Shopping for groceries and household supplies
- Running various errands
Monday-Friday, flexible working hours
A separate accommodation will be provided with a bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen.
To be discussed
Ad reference 1082 SA
Post on 03/06/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International