Companion in London, United Kingdom
HNW Client based in Belgravia, London, UK is looking for a flexible and dynamic Companion to take care of his 78-year-old mother. The lady in a good condition now, she is energetic, does yoga and likes to walk a lot.
The right candidate will keep company to the Lady, clean her apartment, cook healthy meals and accompany the Lady to different events. This is a permanent position with an immediate start. The position is live in, a separate bedroom and a car will be provided.
- 5 years of experience working as a Companion / Nurse for private clients
- First Aid Certificate
- Fluent English
- Nursing Training
- Loving and kind person
- Driving licence
Duties and responsibilities
- Helping the Lady with daily routine when required
- Cleaning the apartment (hovering, mopping, dusting)
- Making bed, changing bed linen
- Laundry and ironing
- Cooking healthy meals for the Lady
- Shopping for groceries, cleaning products and other household items
- Accompany the Lady on walks
- Accompany the Lady to different events
- Driving the Lady to and from medical appointments
- Running errands
- 5 – 6 days per week
- The working hours will be discussed with the right candidate.
Negotiable, depending on profile
Ad reference : 1076 LD
Post on 03/06/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International
Please click here if you are interested in other companion jobs.