Head housekeeper/Travelling Lady’s Maid Job
A new live-in position is available in Kuwait City, Kuwait for a head housekeeper/travelling lady’s maid.
The ideal candidate would be motivated, trustworthy and discreet; requiring to provide formal service, delegating and managing staff.
Travel with the family will be required between Kuwait and London, United Kingdom. This is a live-in position.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position
- Ability to provide formal service
- Fluent English
- German Driver’s license
- Ability to travel
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Motivated and willing to work as part of a team
- Computer literacy is a plus
Duties and responsibilities
- Serving food and drinks
- Ensuring the household is run smoothly
- Reinforcing household protocols among staff and guests
- Overseeing and checking the work of other household staff such as gardeners, housekeepers, etc.
- Maintenance and cleaning of silverware and crystal
- Managing and maintaining employers' wardrobes
- Preparing luggage
- Managing stock and supplies
- Carrying out inventories of valuables
- Liasing with contractors
- Preparing luggage, packing / unpacking if required
- Travelling when family if required
- 6 days a week, Friday off
Salary - negotiable + accommodation
Ad reference : 1074 LD
Post on 23/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International