Travelling Butler/Personal Assistant in Nice, France
HNW family is looking for a Travelling Butler / Personal Assistant in Nice, French Riviera available as soon as possible.
Be the central point of communications with regards to Daily Routine, Owners Activities, F&B Service.
Assume the role of Maitre D’Hotel as the central point of communication for the Principal and all on board hospitality operations and shore side activity coordination.
- Reduce communication to the necessary, in a direct path and not circles.
- Coordination and Scheduling where the Situational awareness is.
Field of Tasks
- Inventory and issuance of vitamins and nutrition supplements, maintaining supplement list bed side mise on place ( keep-ready) ; stock replenish when necessary
- Newspaper print out and distribution.
- F&B service routine
- General knowledge of cocktails, hosting functions, and service with style and class.
- Chef interactionand information relay
- Shipboard information relay, keeping of daily schedule, ensure coordination of daily movements
- Restaurant particularities, research and communicate dress code, late last order policy, cancellation policy, etc.
- Owner’s and guest reception – Butler Meet & Greet at the Gangway to exchange information and requests. No housekeeper required.
- Service supplier management
- Service supplier data base,recording regular rates, pre-agreed prices, preference information, service quality – valued regular service suppliers…
- Scheduling and dispatchof service suppliers
- Ordering upon owner’s request, taking task ownership from start to finish (with delegation and support in the shipboard resources)
- Guest receipts – Cat 9 expenses. (Navision software category for Personal expenses coding).
- Pre-evaluation of options and proposals Priority evaluation of options if clear – like pre-approved ratesof known and valued service suppliers – captain signs
- If ad-hoc or unclear,then guest receipt
- Regulated prices from price list and not negotiable– no need to do guest receipt
- Expenses incurred by special circumstances, – no need to retroactively ask for approval for events and payments which cannot be reversed. ( - Provide Report on “Unapproved Expenses” with an explanation”)
- If Clarification, Approval or feedback needed, try to seek pre-approval via Speedy Coms.WhatsApp, SMS or verbal.
- Traveling with the family to the two yachts and worldwide Estates as per Principal’s requirements.
Personality and attributes
- Excellent public communication skills.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Well mannered.
- A keen eye for details and a good capacity to adapt to any request or situation.
- Resilient to stress and able to handle requests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Understands concepts of privacy and confidentiality, invisible and available.
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience minimum two years as PA/ Maitr d’Hotel in awarded Hotels , restaurants, experience in private Estates.
- Relevant education.
Salary range : from 4 500-5000 euros
Contract rotation around 2 months on , 1 month off, flexible as per the owners requirements. Approx 8-9 months work and 2-3 months’ vacation per year.
Scheme for paid leave: during the probation time of 3months , paid leave 2.5 days per month worked
After the probation, leave pay 15 days per month worked.
Ad reference : 1073 LD
Post on 23/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet international