Private Personal Assistant Job
Our repeat clients are looking for a Russian speaking Private Personal Assistant (PA) in Kensington, London, UK. The family has a large house and several apartments in Kensington, and the PA will be responsible for liaising with all service providers and supervising their work.
This is a full-time permanent position. The PA may work from home and visit the properties when there are appointments with contractors/ service providers.
Start: As soon as possible.
- Experience in a similar position (private household)
- Fluent English and Russian
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to draft letters and reports on behalf of the owners to a high standard of English
- Well-organised and pro-active person
- Capable of working without much supervision (able to take decisions when needed)
- Flexible, able to multitask and set priorities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of relationship with all service providers including all associated communications, correspondence, and data management
- Scheduling different works/services in the house and apartments and their supervision
- Ensuring that all home appliances, equipment, alarm systems, etc function properly and contacting suitable providers in case of malfunction
- Checking on gardeners and ensuring the garden is well maintained
- Overseeing swimming pool maintenance
- Giving access and overseeing contractors at the property
- Searching for new service providers if needed
- Accompany the housekeeping team for cleaning family’s apartments
- Accepting deliveries
- Email correspondence
- Perform different personal errands.
- Communication with insurance companies, accountants etc.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 10am- 6:30pm, with certain flexibility. The PA does not have to be present in the house all day long, they may work remotely and be available over the phone.
Their presence in the house or apartments will be required when there are scheduled appointments with external contractors/ service providers.
Payroll Salary: £40,000 Gross per year
Ad reference 1070 LD
Post on 29/05/2019 par Morgan & Mallet International