Housekeeper in Virginia Water, Surrey, United Kingdom
A foreign family of 5 (3 children) who are relocating to Virginia Water, Surrey, UK in August 2019 are looking for a live-in or live-out Housekeeper for their house.
The right candidate will be responsible for all housekeeping aspects including cleaning, laundry, stocking the house, dealing with suppliers, and occasional cooking.
If needed, the employers can provide accommodation for the Housekeeper ( separate living area within the property, with own bedroom and bathroom).
Start: Mid-August 2019.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular housekeeping duties such as daily cleaning of bathrooms and kitchen, changing sheets and towels periodically, vacuuming the house
- Periodical carpet washing using the carpet washing machine
- Laundry and ironing to high standard
- Responsible for smooth running of the property
- Shopping for household products and groceries
- Running errands for the family needs
- Occasional cooking
- Liaising with outside contractors/professionals (when necessary)
- Making sure the property is in immaculate condition for the homeowners
- Experience in private families
- Preferably Tagalog speaking but this is not a must
- Able to provide high standard service
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Eligible to work in the UK
Monday to Friday, hours to be discussed. Approximately from 8 am to 7 pm.
Salary: Around £ 550 net/week for a live-in position but can be negotiable, depending on profile
Ad reference 1069 LD
Post 28/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International