Chef in Holland, London, United Kingdom
Young HNW couple is looking for a professional Private Chef in London, Holland Park, UK. The family would like a Chef to cook meals from scratch from fresh and healthy ingredients.
They prefer Mediterranean and European cuisines, but at the same time, they are opened to any other cuisines as long as it is healthy and freshly made.
The chef will have to cook and serve breakfasts at 8 am, dinner - at 5 pm. Lunches have to be prepared, packed in lunch-boxes and delivered to the principals’ office for 12 pm. The family would expect the candidate to bake cheesecakes and fruit pies for lunches.
The Chef will be in charge of food shopping and organising the kitchen.
This is a full-time live-out position.
- 3 years of experience working as a Chef for a private family or residence
- Skilled in cooking healthy dietary dishes (e.g. sugar-free, gluten-free)
- Good baking skills
- Professional education or training for Chefs/Nutritionists would be a plus
- Flexible, responsible
- Driving licence is a must
Duties and responsibilities
- Cooking Mediterranean and European cuisines (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Serving meals to the principals
- Cooking for 2 adults fresh and healthy meals, smoothies
- Special skills in pastry would be a plus
- Planning the menu on a weekly basis
- Working with the suppliers of high-quality produce only (principles will provide their own list)
- Shopping for groceries, online shopping
- Packing and storing products
- Keeping the kitchen and supplies clean and tidy
Competitive, depending on the work experience and skills of the candidate.
- Monday – Friday (7 am – 5:30 pm)
- Occasional weekends, holidays and special occasions
Start – ASAP
Ad reference : 1062 LD
Post on 10/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International