House manager in Kensington, London, United Kingdom
UHNW Family of 6 (with 4 children) is looking for a mature and highly experienced House Manager to organise and maintain their property in Kensington, London, UK.
The right candidate has to have proven 10 years’ of experience as a House Manager for UHNW and HNW Families and excellent references.
The candidate will be responsible for management of the domestic staff (15 people members including butlers, nannies, housekeepers, chef, chauffeurs, and a gardener).
The position can be live in or live out.
· Proven 10 years’ of experience in a similar position
· Able to manage a large team of household personnel
· Attention to detail
· Autonomous and able to motivate the team
· Well presented
· Result oriented
· Confidential and discreet
Duties and responsibilities
· Ensuring smooth running of the property
· Managing and organising the work of household staff (15 people) and arrange their schedules
· Recruitment and training of domestic staff
· Managing all of the payroll
· Manage household budgets
· Planning and organising dinner parties and events
· Liaising with suppliers and contractors
· Manage inventories
· Responsible for the security of the property
· Reporting to the principals
· Running errands
5 days per week (Monday –Friday)
To be discussed
Start – ASAP
Ad reference : 1060 LD
Post on 10/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International