Butler in London, United Kingdom
HNW family of 4 based in Central London, United Kingdom, is looking for an experienced Butler to ensure top quality service for the principals and their guests.
The right candidate must be well-organised and able to perform traditional butler duties, including silver service.
Start as soon as possible.
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a Butler for private families
· Ability to provide formal service
· Knowledgeable about wines and spirits
· Butler training would be a plus
· Attention to detail
· Flexible and available
· Discreet person
Duties and responsibilities
· Ensuring proper maintenance of the residence
· Silver service
· Setting up the table
· Managing wine cellar
· Wardrobe management
· Polishing silverware
· Preparing luggage (packing / unpacking)
· Responsible for inventories of wine, cutlery and items
· Assisting with events
· Flower arrangements
· Reporting to the House Manager
· Running errands
5 days per week
8-9 hours per day
Accommodation will be provided if needed.
To be discussed
Ad reference : 1058 LD
Post on 09/05/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International