Housekeeper/Cook in Bayswater, London, United Kingdom
A young family with a baby based in Bayswater, London, United Kingdom, requires the help of a part-time housekeeper/cook for approximately 20 hours/week. The right candidate has to be a detail-oriented and reliable person who is comfortable with children (even though, the person will not have to perform any childcare duties).
Start: As soon as possible. The position may become full time in the future (in about a year or later).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning all the rooms in the house to a high standard, paying attention to details (the house has 4 bedrooms)
- Cleaning bathrooms, changing towels
- Organising wardrobes
- Laundry and ironing
- Cooking for 2 adults (mainly dinner_home style meals)
- Cleaning the kitchen after use, washing the dishes
- Organising kitchen cupboards, cleaning the fridge
- Experience in a similar position with checkable references
- Fluent English (Spanish or Mandarin will be a plus)
- Good with children
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Keen eye for detail
Approximately 4 hours/day, 5 days/week. From afternoon until evening.
Salary: Negotiable, from £12 net/hour.
Ad reference 1057 LD
Post on 26/04/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International