Part Time Housekeeper in Paris, France
A client based in the USA is looking for a professional part-time Housekeeper (20 hours/week) for his large 1-bedroom apartment in Paris, France. The right candidate has to speak good English or Spanish because the client does not speak French.
The housekeeper will perform all the usual housekeeping duties (dusting, vacuum cleaning, ironing, etc) and will be required to prepare basic meals for the Principal when he visits.
Start March – April 2019. In-person interviews will be held on 18 March.
20 hours/week. Preferably on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from morning to afternoon.
· Excellent housekeeping experience
· Very professional person
· English/French or Spanish/French speaking
· Friendly and easy-going person (happy to have a chat with the client if he wants to)
· Discreet (will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement)
Duties and Responsibilities
· Cleaning the flat to a high standard
· Dusting, vacuum cleaning, polishing, etc.
· Changing bed and towels
· Basic meal preparation
· Accepting deliveries, etc.
Post on 04/03/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International
Ad reference 1041 LD