Female Valet/Lady's Job and Vacancy
VIP Family residing in Doha, Qatar, are looking for a highly experienced and qualified Female Valet/Lady's Attendant to care for the Principal Lady's service requirements on a daily basis.
The candidate's high level of experience working as a Valet/Lady's Attendant or under butler in a luxury private household; combined with their qualifications in the service industry will be utilized fully. This position includes accommodation, meals and utilities.
- Fluent command of English in verbal and written communication
- Honest and Trustworthy individual with a pro-active mind set
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage: Housekeeping, simple cooking, Laundry & Ironing, Deep Cleans
- Extensive experience in similar position within a luxury private family residence
- High level of experience in a Housekeeping position
- Flexible and able to accommodate principle and guests schedule
- Service orientated and highly skilled
- Certified Qualification and experience in housekeeping
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring a high level of comfort and service at all times for the Principal Lady, as well as for her guests
- Keeping the Principal Lady’s clothes in good repair (cleaning and ironing clothes, wardrobe upkeep if and when required)
- liaising with the laundry staff and ensuring the timely cleaning, ironing and return of garments
- Preparing travel luggage and documents, making sure to pack all necessary and appropriate clothing, toiletries.
- Looking after the principal’s private apartments and rooms (such as bedrooms, studies, private lounges and bathrooms), ensuring that they are kept to the highest standard of cleanliness
- liaising with other departments, including PA, house manager and drivers
- Serving food and drinks
- Table service (family service, silver service)
- Traveling with the client when required.
- Clean criminal records
- 3 years’ experience working in private high profile families
- At least 3 years’ experience in working for a Principal Lady in the capacity of a Valet.
- Excellent command of English.
- Loyalty, a great capacity to comprehend the principal’s preferences and needs
- Excellent manners and stress resistance
- Very good salary for the most suitable candidate.
- All travel expenses, meals and accommodation provided.
- Annual return ticket to country of origin.
- 8 hours per day, 6 days per week.
- Start – ASAP
Ad reference : 1039 SA
Post on 01/03/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International