Private Head Chef Job
VIP family based in Doha, Qatar, is looking for a Private Head Chef with experience in private luxury residences, who would professionally organise the kitchen and create tasty, healthy meals for the family.
The person has to respect the tastes of the family members, dietary restrictions (gluten and dairy free) and propose dishes of international cuisine. The Chef will be supervising a team of four assistants in the kitchen.
The right person must speak fluent English. The position is live in.
- Experience in five star restaurants or similar environment
- Experience in private families, yachts or private residences
- Verifiable references
- Able to speak fluent English
- Knowledge of Asian and European cuisine
- Excellent organisation and management skills
- Team spirit and good diplomatic skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and ensure the quality of the dishes prepared in the kitchen
- Create and submit menus for approval
- Train and control the kitchen team 4 people
- Cooperate with the sous-chef to organise the kitchen
- Cook international cuisine (Asian, European)
- Daily cooking for the family (7 people)
- Prepare child friendly meals
- Prepare meals for personnel (lunch and dinner for 35 people)
- Guide the team for organising banquets and receptions
- Manage the stock and place orders
- Manage relations with suppliers
- Respect the hygiene and safety rules - HACCP guidelines
- Organise the kitchen cleaning to the highest standard
- Full time contract
- Live-out position - housing allowance budget provided
- Annual return ticket to country of origin.
- Very good conditions
Very good salary depending on profile
Ad reference : 1038 SA
Post on 01/03/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International