Head Housekeeper Job
Highly professional and detail-oriented Head Housekeeper is required for a busy household in London Primrose Hill, United Kingdom.
The head housekeeper may either live in or live out. A studio flat with a separate entrance will be provided if needed. The head housekeeper will work in a team with 3 housekeepers.
Start: As soon as possible.
- Must have recent DBS (received no later than 3 months ago)
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Experience with high net-worth individuals
- Able to do light family cooking
- Can travel (once or twice a year for 2-3 weeks)
- Highly organised
- Flexible in terms of work
- Very good communicator
- Eligible to work in the UK
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the house is immaculately clean at all times
- Cleaning to a 5 star standard
- Laundry and ironing
- Knowledge of delicate materials
- Wardrobe management
- Setting tables
- Light family cooking
- Working in a team with and supervising housekeepers
- Travelling with the family once or twice a year (for a few weeks)
- Reporting any issues to the house manager and/or the lady of the house
- 5 - 5.5 days over 7 days (work at weekends will be required, on a rota basis)
- 8 am to 6pm or 10 am to 8pm
- Work either over Christmas or New Year
£40K for live in and £45K for live out.
Ad reference : 1037 LD
Post on 01/03/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International