Our regular clients are looking for an exceptional housekeeper for the their beautiful weekend residence in Chailey, East Sussex, UK (close to Lewes). The housekeeper can live in or live out if local.
The principals live in London and visit the property at weekends. They have a handyman and gardeners and plan to employ more staff in the near future.
Start as soon as possible.
Requirements & Duties
- A positive, intelligent person with a good sense of duty.
- Organised and fine with implementing systems for laundry etc.
- Make rooms nice with flowers.
- Do basic cooking.
- Good with kids, guests or no guests.
- Would change a light bulb or call a plumber.
- Appreciation of the garden and its produce e.g. would make homemade jam.
- Happy to look after animals.
Schedule: 5 days/week. Working at weekends will be required as it is a weekend residence. Days off during the week.
Salary: Very good salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Ad reference : 1033 LD
Post on 21/02/2019 by Morgan & Mallet International