Housekeeper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A UHNW family based in Dubai, UAE, require the appointment and services of a long-term Housekeeper to ensure the constant top cleanliness of their estate.
The candidates must have experience in 5 stars’ hotel as well as experience in a private residence.
This is a private luxury villa property.
This property relies on cleanliness of the highest standard on which there cannot be compromised. The house is mostly occupied and has to remain perfectly clean and ready to accommodate the family or guests anytime.
Qualified, self-governing and energetic candidates can expect a competitive package - live in with private accommodation offered on the estate.
· Fluent command of English in verbal and written communication
· Honest and Trustworthy with a pro-active mind set
· Detail oriented with the ability to respect a schedule and organize the works
· Previous experience in both luxury hotels as well as private residences
· High level of experience cleanliness and laundry
· Flexible and able to accommodate principle e/o guests schedule including public holidays and weekends throughout the year.
· Proven ability to work unsupervised for long periods
· Written references confirming abilities in similar roles
· Eagerness to be employed on a long-term basis and commit to the appointment.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Maintain cleaning check list & record
· Detailed cleaning including carpets and windows, surfaces & antiques
· Follow the cleaning routine
· Laundry and ironing including linens, VIP wardrobe and delicate
· Simple sewing and repair to clothing
· Household inventory management
· Running basic errands
· Maintaining cleaning equipment at all times
· Special care of furnishings, delicate surfaces, high-end household appliances
· Hand-washing and special care of fine linens and delicate clothing
· Team work
· Assisting in the preparation for functions / receptions & special occasions
· Prepare and keep the rooms as per 5* hotel standards
· Turn down service to hotel standard
· Report to the housekeeper supervisor
· Work within a team including gardener, chef, maintenance, housekeeper supervisor, estate manager when the house is occupied
- 3 years' experience working as a housekeeper
- Fluent English, French is a plus
- Housekeeping qualifications would be a plus
- Significative experience
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes who values the discretion required
- Schedule is flexible in accordance to the house needs
- Salary based on experience and qualifications for the right candidate.
- Private room within the property
- Full time placement with 3 months trial period
Ad reference : 1021 SA
Post on 29/01/2019 By Morgan & Mallet International