Laundry Man Job
A UHNW client based in Dubai, UAE, with well-tended and cared for clothes and linens and the sense of cleanliness that accompanies them is in search of a Laundry Man (for lifestyle reason) to manage this vacancy and service in a private household.
An expert by years of their experience who can identify fabrics and their specific care in washing, pressing, stain removal and general wardrobe maintenance.
Their broad knowledge of traditional fine fabrics has been updated along with technological advances: newer, luxurious synthetics and modern digital washers, dryers and irons require advanced expertise in their use and care.
Adding a qualified laundress is a smart move and will prove to be indispensable, especially in a family with children and pets, as well as live-in staff.
In addition to laundering clothes and linens and organizing pick-ups and drop-offs to the dry cleaners, some laundresses are skilled as tailors and seamstresses and are able to repair, alter and provide fittings for clients.
Reorganizing closets, decreasing their accompanying clutter and disarray is another vital role that a laundress can play in restoring harmony to your domestic life.
Laundress’s Traditional Duties
- Assumes full charge of household laundry, and ironing of clothes and linens
- Knowledge of a wide range of textiles and their specific care instructions
- Mending of clothing (tears, rips, buttons, hems, etc..) and handling stain removal
- Familiarity with eco-friendly, non-toxic options to cleansers and detergents
- Organizing all household laundry, hanging and folding items into assigned closets.
- Sorting and and managing the delivery of clothing to dry cleaners
- Keeping an inventory of the seasonal wardrobes and preparing them for proper storage
- Provide a supply of bed linen for live-in staff and keep guest bedrooms fresh and ready for occupants at all times
- Seasonal organization of clothing and storing of clothing
Laundress’s Extended Range of Capabilities
- Cataloguing designer and couture clothes and accessories
- Identifying toxic cleaners and replacing with green cleaning practices.
- Packing and unpacking clients and their families before and after travel
- Liaising with vendors and contractors as specified
- Pet care and automobile carpet and upholstery cleaning
Ad reference : 1020 SA
Post on 29/01/2019 By Morgan & Mallet International